- Articles must address a specific topic, challenge or issue related to career, millennials, job industry, tech.
- The article must be original content and cannot be published elsewhere.
- The piece must provide analysis or knowledge, or stimulate debate.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point
- We provide a short bio and photo at the end of the article with a link to your site
- Tech-oriented articles (i.e., topics related to the ‘digital career industry’ including AI, Big data, unemployment, mental health, automation, etc.).
- Business-oriented articles (i.e., topics about crossing from idea to innovation that address topics including startups, investment, layoffs, change-management, regulatory, legal and cultural considerations, growth, etc.).
We need more:
- Female leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Articles and contributors from diverse geographies – specifically Asia-Pacific countries, Africa and more regions of the US and Europe.
- Any professional who failed in a big way and wants to share their story and experience.
- Anyone who can share knowledge that focuses attention on digital and tech innovation.
Official Career Tsunami Writing Style
- Bold and capitalize titles in every section throughout the article.
- Use subtitles to divide the content into the more manageable composition for the reader.
- If your article only promotes your products or company, we won’t publish it.
- Give full credit to the original sources of information.